POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : DAZ and megapov's simcloth : Re: DAZ and megapov's simcloth Server Time
19 Apr 2024 01:48:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DAZ and megapov's simcloth
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 27 Jan 2005 20:26:29
Message: <41f994c5$1@news.povray.org>
I think I understand what you're saying now.  My fault for misinterpreting
your original post.

So, the cloth is completely falling through the top part of the arm...  You
might get a better response by posting in povray.unofficial.patches.

As far as inverted normals, I've had strange things happen when converting
OBJ files from one program to another.  It's entirely possible that
DAZ|Studio and Poser do not export their OBJ's in a similar format, but I
have no direct knowledge either way.

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com