POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Fractal tutorials : Fractal tutorials Server Time
19 Apr 2024 02:04:31 EDT (-0400)
  Fractal tutorials
From: Amazon Warrior
Date: 3 Jan 2005 07:49:46
Message: <41d93f6a@news.povray.org>
Doubtless someone has asked this before, but I'm a noob, so I'll ask
again...

Are there any good fractal tutorials out there?  I know there is a (pretty
dry) description of  the syntax in the pov help file, but I'm looking for
examples, hints and tips, where-why-and-how sort of stuff.  Any advice would
be welcome.

I do generally try to use the help file first before pestering people, but
I'm finding as I learn more that the pov help file is really good if you
know either absolutely nothing about programming, pov and maths, or
everything about them.  But not much good for covering middle ground, so to
speak.