POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : trivial modifications of pre-existing works : trivial modifications of pre-existing works Server Time
19 Apr 2024 22:21:38 EDT (-0400)
  trivial modifications of pre-existing works
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 31 Dec 2004 22:23:11
Message: <41d6179f$1@news.povray.org>
<< Pre-existing works (or trivial modifications of pre-existing works) are
not allowed. Winning images will be available for public inspection for a
period of two weeks after the announcement of the winners before the winners
will be eligible to collect their prizes.  >>

I was all excited about maybe submitting 2 or 3 entries, and then I saw
these words and got a horrible sinking feeling.  Everything I do is a
trivial modification of existing work.  But on the two tracks I'm
considering, I've easily spent a man day on the changes.  Any thoughts?