POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Returning to povray... what's that newsgroup, a miracle ?? : Returning to povray... what's that newsgroup, a miracle ?? Server Time
23 Apr 2024 03:57:54 EDT (-0400)
  Returning to povray... what's that newsgroup, a miracle ??
From: LuckyLook
Date: 8 Dec 2004 18:52:33
Message: <41b793c1@news.povray.org>
Hi, people !!

I've been playing with povray for a long time, a few years ago. But then I
discovered poser and... damn... I got addicted.
I made some experiments with poseray but at that time it was far less
powerful and it was not easy to get a good povray render without playing
with subdividing in other proggies... and I'd better not talk about the
texture problems. And what do I see now ??? An improved poseray, a newsgroup
about poser/povray (not very active yet, but that's a start), people
interested in it ??? Me likes !

For those wondering, I have a gallery at renderosity... mostly made of naked
ladies (poser clothing is expensive, less than real female clothing but
still expensive), and some povray renders... and... well... my interest in
povray now is just using it as an external renderer for poser.

Let's jump in, and viva poser and Povray united !!!!