POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poser Hair : Re: Poser Hair Server Time
24 Apr 2024 16:59:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser Hair
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 16 Nov 2004 21:40:27
Message: <419aba1b$1@news.povray.org>
It's not really that hard - you just go into the hair room and change the
parameters to have no gravity.

Take a look at the mohawk in the Poser Folder for a good general straight
hair.

Now with cloth, on the other hand, it turns out you cannot turn gravity off
(irritating).

I've done several spike type hair cuts that don't look too bad, although the
effect when moving is a bit weird (I think there's too much inertia or
something).

             == John ==