POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : A good benefit for moving the contest finish date : Re: A good benefit for moving the contest finish date Server Time
25 Apr 2024 04:31:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A good benefit for moving the contest finish date
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 9 Nov 2004 09:22:36
Message: <4190d2ac$1@news.povray.org>
I thought of that as well.  Spreading the taxes across an entire year would
be a lot nicer than getting hit all-at-once.  In fact, I wondered how I
could afford to win without selling the computer.  That would be sad.  I
hope that whoever wins can afford to keep it.  Plus, I'm curious as to the
power that it would have!  :-)

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com