POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Domenator V2 : Re: Domenator V2 Server Time
16 Apr 2024 02:40:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Domenator V2
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 25 Oct 2004 03:34:16
Message: <417cac78@news.povray.org>
"Philippe_Gibone" <Ph.### [at] wanadoofr> schreef in bericht
> Hello,
> Here is the version2 of the plugin Domenator, with plenty of new features
> (the most important : Noise).
> I can provide a documentation written in French without samples (500 Ko),
or
> with samples (6Mo). If you want one of them, I can send it to your email
> address (just send me a mail with DOMENATOR in the title, because I kill
50
> spams every day). If enough personns ask for an english version, I'll
> tranlate it and I'll provide the documentation in broken English.
>
> Comments welcome
> Regards,

Good work Philippe! Thanks for the plugin.
As I love my regal hat  :-)  I attach a last avatar with noise added.
If I can be of help in translating to an english version, don't hesitate.
I'll be glad to.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: