POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Re: Competition status : Re: Competition status Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:41:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Competition status
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 24 Oct 2004 12:20:32
Message: <417bd650$1@news.povray.org>

web.417bcf7bb45fa19ea4b29dd90@news.povray.org...
>I see it's a good thing that I can reconstruct my image, and hopefully more
> people will participate because of this.  When is POVCOMP making the
> official announcement? I would like to get started with it as soon as
> possible since I will be stuck with work, a rtos porject and a school
> report for the next couple of months.

There'll be an official announcement when the various issues due to the
postponement are sorted out (like the resubmitting process and other
things). Meanwhile you can start having a look at your image and see what
you can change.
Thanks for your renewed interest in the competition!

Gilles

--
http://www.oyonale.com