POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Competition status : Re: Competition status Server Time
24 Apr 2024 02:02:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Competition status
From: Phlip
Date: 23 Oct 2004 15:51:10
Message: <417ab62e@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran wrote:

> There are 56 entries. Among these, there are exceptional images, that
would
> be worthy of the main prizes.

And their creators now have no laurels to rest on.

You just told us that _all_ of us have to get off our lazy butts and
re-compete, not just those of us who appeared to run out of time.

At my weekly rates, I'm about to put enough work into this to have bought
_another_ grand prize, off the shelf! ;-)

--
  Phlip