POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Domenator V2 : Domenator V2 Server Time
20 Apr 2024 06:28:29 EDT (-0400)
  Domenator V2
From: Philippe Gibone
Date: 23 Oct 2004 14:32:12
Message: <417aa3ac@news.povray.org>
Hello,
Here is the version2 of the plugin Domenator, with plenty of new features
(the most important : Noise).
I can provide a documentation written in French without samples (500 Ko), or
with samples (6Mo). If you want one of them, I can send it to your email
address (just send me a mail with DOMENATOR in the title, because I kill 50
spams every day). If enough personns ask for an english version, I'll
tranlate it and I'll provide the documentation in broken English.

Comments welcome
Regards,

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: