POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Hows it all going- 4days to go : Re: Hows it all going- 4days to go Server Time
24 Apr 2024 20:43:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hows it all going- 4days to go
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 12 Oct 2004 22:33:01
Message: <416c93dd$1@news.povray.org>
"Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] TOBEREMOVEDgmailcom> wrote in message
> Vladimir wrote:
>> How is everybody else getting on?
>
> I'm afraid that I won't make it in time...
>
> All the time since I read about this contest I have been working
> on some tools (macros that now occupies more than 10000 lines of
> code) that will enable me to make the image I see before me.
>
> But in the last 2 weeks, real life has gotten in the way.

Bummer...  Your entry will be missed.  :-(

On the other hand, at least you have a real life.

I finally finished up my render, along with the two detail views.  Now I
just have to work on the text to accompany it.  I didn't get everything in
it that I had hoped, but I knew that wasn't entirely realistic.  Perhaps if
I had taken a few days off work...  ;-)

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com