POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Re: Competition submission : Re: Competition submission Server Time
23 Apr 2024 22:41:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Competition submission
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 19 Sep 2004 18:51:17
Message: <414e0d65@news.povray.org>
> "No post processing of any kind is permitted."

this is why I used the +FN command line switch .... so that povray could
produce a file that would require no post processing whatsoever. I was
previously converting bmp file to jpg. Hmmm .... how can ya follow the rules
when it appears that the rules are a moving target. No doubt I'll get flamed
for this and tomorrow I'll regret doing it but .... hey is this anyway to
run a contest???? Considering dropping out ..... sheesh