POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Image Submission Reality Check : Image Submission Reality Check Server Time
24 Apr 2024 17:37:43 EDT (-0400)
  Image Submission Reality Check
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 10 Sep 2004 10:56:25
Message: <4141c099$1@news.povray.org>
Howdy,

Maybe I'm making this more complicated than it needs to be, so I just wanted
to fling this out there too see how far off I really am on this issue.

I'm thinking just on render at 6400 x 4800 and then just cropping two
separate 800 x 800 detail views.

I did a quick preview of my scene (no media, no antialiasing) and it appears
that bigger image takes more time. Is that true or it it just me??

Jim