POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Two questions: : Two questions: Server Time
16 Apr 2024 08:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Two questions:
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 5 Aug 2004 14:17:31
Message: <411279bb@news.povray.org>
1) To what extent is there recognition for doing as much of it as possible
in povray?  Some people might use external modellers (God bless 'em) and
import them to povray to make breathtaking artwork.  Or you could to it
entirely *in* povray.   In my entirely unhumble opinion, I think that it's
more of an evangelistic tract for povray to show what can be done entirely
within it-- the shortest code contests being one example.

2) Any consideration for animations/ animatable systems within povray?
My work ain't that impressive as stills, but I I'm making a real
contribution as far as what can be done within animations.

 http://www.geocities.com/pterandon2/duelall0801.html

With all this, I'm not griping but rather suggesting and asking.  I'm very
wonderfully pleased that this project exists and thanks for setitng it up.

Respectfully submitted,
Greg