POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Re: Welcome to POVCOMP 2004! : Re: Welcome to POVCOMP 2004! Server Time
23 Apr 2024 10:44:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Welcome to POVCOMP 2004!
From: Tek
Date: 5 Aug 2004 01:38:52
Message: <4111c7ec$1@news.povray.org>
Looks very interesting. I'm definitely going to work on an entry. Any chance of
a hint as to what sort of direction we should be going in? Is it just a case of
creating the best image we can without boundaries or is there a specific theme?

The rules don't seem to be ready just yet...

BTW, truly awesome prizes!! :)

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com