POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Discontinuity Animation System Ready for Development : Re: Discontinuity Animation System Ready for Development Server Time
18 Apr 2024 03:31:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Discontinuity Animation System Ready for Development
From: Shalom Naumann
Date: 13 Jun 2004 09:02:30
Message: <40cc5066$1@news.povray.org>
Was there something wrong with my news submission that it wasn't
included? Or is it just that a news update hasn't occurred since I
submitted it. I guess the POV-Ray team has been busy publishing POV-Ray
3.6.0, but I'm a bit concerned that there was something that wasn't
liked about my submission, perhaps something I can improve.

Shalom Naumann