POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Dark Triangles on Poser figures : Re: Dark Triangles on Poser figures Server Time
25 Apr 2024 02:58:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dark Triangles on Poser figures
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 3 Jun 2004 16:37:57
Message: <40bf8c25@news.povray.org>
"Dave Matthews" <nos### [at] nospamedu> wrote in message

> It'd be OK, as long as you post it in JPEG2000 ;-)

LOL!

It makes me think that at some point in the future, someone is going to read
that post, and not having been here a month ago, they'd have no idea what
you were talking about.  "It's ok to post nudes only in JPEG2000 format?
How strange..."  ;-)  I never did figure out how to see his "hidden image"
trick using color palette manipulation, but I suppose I could do that too...

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com