POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Dark Triangles on Poser figures : Dark Triangles on Poser figures Server Time
25 Apr 2024 13:40:17 EDT (-0400)
  Dark Triangles on Poser figures
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 31 May 2004 17:57:17
Message: <40bbaa3d$1@news.povray.org>
I'm playing around with some poser figures (Victoria 3) and I'm gettng dark
triangles where the light turns to shadow.  I'm using a small area light and
radiosity (count 100), and that still doesn't get rid of the jagged shadow
lines on the figure.

I tried using double_illuminate on the figure, but that just made "light"
triangles show up in the wrong places (which is even worse).

Does anyone have any more helpful hints?

I'm going to try turning up some radiosity settings even higher, but that
will take some time to render, and I'm not sure that I'm on the right track.

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com