POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : DAZ Studio beta available : Re: DAZ Studio beta available Server Time
16 Apr 2024 09:54:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DAZ Studio beta available
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 24 Apr 2004 12:51:26
Message: <408a9b0e@news.povray.org>

news:408a912f$1@news.povray.org...

> "Gilles Tran" <gitran_nospam_@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
>
> > Also it turned Poser 5's Judy character into a Francis Bacon figure gone
> > through a shredder. Impressive :)
>
> That COULD be on purpose :( but let's hope it's a bug.  Have they said if
P5
> compatibility will be a given?

I think they say somewhere that there no complete P5 compatibility. From my
brief tests, it looks that "pure" P5 models and features aren't supported
but that the P5 files themselves work in DS. For instance, I can read and
open the posed Victoria models saved in P5, but the dynamic clothes are no
longer dynamically posed.

G.

--
http://www.oyonale.com