POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : TesselSphere-Win-1.1.3-7b release : Re: TesselSphere-Win-1.1.3-7b release Server Time
19 Apr 2024 14:54:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TesselSphere-Win-1.1.3-7b release
From: St
Date: 24 Apr 2004 08:57:15
Message: <408a642b$1@news.povray.org>
Nicholas Shea wrote:
> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>
>>...When clicking the win .zip link, that is.
>>
>>   ~Steve~
>

> I was uploading 113-8b a few minutes ago and had to delete the old files
> first (I have limited web space).

    Ah, I see, thank you. I've often wondered what happens when someone
is renewing a page, and now I know... ;)

> Windows zip is:

http://www.geocities.com/nicholasshea1/tesselsphere/download/TesselSphere-Win-113-8.zip

     Yep, downloading now... I can't wait to try this.

> I have also disabled the java copyright message for the download page as
> this was causing you problems. Please read the text files that come with
> the distribution.

      Will do.

> Nicholas
>
> PS I received your emails at ome### [at] aolcom but could not reply to the
> sender called dot### [at] dotcom. I had to come here...

    Do you mean that I sent you emails too? Heh, I thought I saw CC when
I posted my messages. Sorry about that, (not used to Thunderbird atm).
This post shouldn't do it. At least I hope not.

    Oops! Download finished, time to play. :)

   ~Steve~