POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : TesselSphere-Win-1.1.3-7b release : Re: TesselSphere-Win-1.1.3-7b release Server Time
24 Apr 2024 06:10:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TesselSphere-Win-1.1.3-7b release
From: stephen parkinson
Date: 24 Apr 2004 07:19:37
Message: <408a4d49$1@news.povray.org>
Nicholas Shea wrote:
> stephen parkinson <ste### [at] zmemw16demoncouk> wrote:
>
>>could i please have permission to download the source ?
>> linux only platform  here
>> any special requirements for compiling ?
>> stephen
>

> No permission is required. Compilation instructions come with the
> distribution.
>
> Nicholas.

just retried, first time i got your copywrite message - fair enough,
mentions permission, so i asked, also clicking ok, it just returned to page

this time, when i retried, copywrite, click ok, then the link again, the
save option then appeared

strange, don't think i've altered anything here, saw something about
java, unless java just started working again ;-)

thanks but only slightly puzzled.

stephen

things like this happen to me, used a libranet box on my desk for 6wks,
moved it in car 125miles, and it decided to try and detect a cm? sound
chipset which locked it up in boot sequence.
having a knoppix cd is then very amazingly useful