POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : DAZ Studio beta available : Re: DAZ Studio beta available Server Time
19 Apr 2024 14:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DAZ Studio beta available
From: andrel
Date: 24 Apr 2004 17:05:54
Message: <408AD6A2.3080500@hotmail.com>
Gilles Tran wrote:

> Also it turned Poser 5's Judy character into a Francis Bacon figure gone
> through a shredder. Impressive :)
Same for me, I also had a file where I used only the hand from
the model. Also completely screwed up. Older models seemed not
to have no problems.

<news flash, just coming in>
I just retried DAZ because also the bugreport did not work the day
before yesterday (how to report that, may I ask :) ). I just found
on page 53 of the DAZ studio help (AKA Studio Artist
Guide) that they do 'not support poser 5 specific file formats or
functionality'.
</news flash>

I also had sometimes wierd perspectives, as if they take the distance
to the power of something big as the distance. As the bugreport
is working today I will write one.

	Andrel