POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Problem setting texture for clothes : Re: Problem setting texture for clothes Server Time
19 Apr 2024 06:38:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem setting texture for clothes
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 18 Apr 2004 11:36:58
Message: <4082a09a$1@news.povray.org>
Holy cow, that's quite a series of steps.  It all makes sense though.

> The strangest thing is that I'm somehow enjoying this.  But then I think
it
> would also be neat to grow my own corn to make my own tortillas.

I've been following this, as I'm having a terrible time finding props for a
story I'm working on.  It was originally going to be for the "Classic
Sci-Fi" in the IRTC but I missed the deadline, so now I'm calming down and
doing it *right*.

In my case, I'm also using Moray to pose the scene, so I typically import
frame 1 and frame 'last' as UDO's to preview the scene and get the camera's
right.  I'm trying to figure out a better/faster way to do that.

        == John ==