POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : No, no, I won't let it! : Re: No, no, I won't let it! Server Time
25 Apr 2024 07:44:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No, no, I won't let it!
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 9 Mar 2004 04:41:07
Message: <404d9133@news.povray.org>

news:404d5b79$1@news.povray.org...
> I say we get together and curate a small digital show of artwork
> surveying the history of Poser within POV.
> Perhaps we could scout the POV Web-ring for POV artists who make
> particular use of Poser.

Could be nice. My own history of Poser use is quite documented and starts
here http://www.oyonale.com/histoire/english/images1996.htm with this
picture http://www.oyonale.com/histoire/images/living.jpg, dated Sept 9,
1996. I could really churn them out then (sigh): most of these primitive
Poser images were created in a few weeks.

> Gilles' essay: Realistic characters for POV-Ray : a short review
> http://www.mediaport.net/CP/Artichaud/Tran/gtran.en.html

Hmm, this site should no longer exists in fact. It was taken down when I
moved to Oyonale and has somehow resurfaced. I removed this page from
Oyonale because updating it was getting really complicated: a good number of
the links are dead, a lot is now false or inaccurate and a lot should be
added. Its contents only reflect what was going on 3-4 years ago.

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com