POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Hello Poser-POVers! : Re: Hello Poser-POVers! Server Time
25 Apr 2024 17:39:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hello Poser-POVers!
From: Dan P
Date: 11 Feb 2004 21:41:24
Message: <402ae7d4$1@news.povray.org>
"Jeremy M. Praay" <sla### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> It looks like we finally got our own little group.  :-)
>
> Should this board be more concerned with issues where POV-Ray and Poser
come
> into contact?  Or are all Poser questions/comments fine?  I think we
POVers
> have a unique perspective for Poser than the mainstream, so I would guess
> all Poser comments are fine.  Someone feel free to correct me, if not.

Hi Jeremy! I'm really glad there is a POV-Ray <-> Poser group up! This looks
like a great place for all things Poser. This is probably going to be the
greatest place to find POV-Ray specific Poser issues too -- stuff not
previously addressed in a formal forum like this.

This group will be a great addition!!!