POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : How to make the animation in pov-ray work : How to make the animation in pov-ray work Server Time
27 Sep 2024 18:28:18 EDT (-0400)
  How to make the animation in pov-ray work
From: Adam van Kuik
Date: 1 Jan 2004 14:26:32
Message: <3ff47468$1@news.povray.org>
I'm just getting into pov-ray.  I've gone through the animation tutorial,
but can't get the tutorial object to move.  All there is, is a picture, no
animation.  How do I make the animation work?  I read that I'm supposed to
set the clock, but the tutorial is not really showing me how.  If some one
can, please help.  Thank-you.