POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : interlaced movies from povray animations : Re: interlaced movies from povray animations Server Time
27 Sep 2024 18:29:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: interlaced movies from povray animations
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 31 Dec 2003 07:44:18
Message: <3ff2c4a2$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3ff1e448$1@news.povray.org> , Fidel Viegas <non### [at] nodomaincom>
wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> I am creating a logo that I am going to mix with DV-PAL footage. What
> are the guidelines that I have to follow so that I get interlaced
> footage from a povray animation?

Take a look at

From: "Dennis Miller" <dhm### [at] attbicom>
Newsgroups: povray.animations
Subject: interlaced - which fields first?
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 14:44:16 -0500

maybe information in that thread is already sufficient.

In short, all you need is a program that can process the "interlaced" format
as output by POV-Ray.  Alternatively, especially if you only plan to have a
static image, you can just render it non-interlaced or depending on other
needs only render with 25 non-interlaced full frames per second, which will
be easier to set up.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde