POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : poseray poser5 conversion : Re: poseray poser5 conversion Server Time
18 Apr 2024 15:59:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: poseray poser5 conversion
From: Robert
Date: 21 Sep 2003 13:15:52
Message: <3f6ddcc8$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks a lot for your help.
I have to say that I use Moray and imported the obj file with the 3Dwin
plugin. I was a little bit puzzled about the Clear command in the pigment
environment. However, when I use the following it works fine.

Thanks,

Robert

#declare T_Eyelashes =
      texture
      {
         image_pattern
         {
               jpeg   "JudyLashTransHi.jpg"
               interpolate 2
         }
         texture_map
         {
            [0.0
               pigment
               {
                  color rgbt <1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0>
               }
            ]
            [1.0
               pigment
               {
                  color rgb <0.0, 0.0, 0.0>
               }
            ]
         }
      }

"Gilles Tran" <git### [at] wanadoofr> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> > tried your suggestions. Seems not to work. I converted just normal Judy
> high
> > form Poser 5 to an obj file. The map files are corresponding to the
Poser