POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Re: Ann: FormEx3D, math equation grapher w pov mesh export : Re: Ann: FormEx3D, math equation grapher w pov mesh export Server Time
20 Apr 2024 08:05:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ann: FormEx3D, math equation grapher w pov mesh export
From: Harold
Date: 12 May 2003 18:31:53
Message: <3ec020d9@news.povray.org>
I think this is the best place to announce a POV utility binary.
It is identified for that purpose in Ken Tyler's posting in
p.a.f-a-q concerning cross-posting:

"and you might also announce it in the povray.binaries.utilities
group because you are announcing a binary executable utility"

anyway, I always thought this group was for announcing and
discussing POV related utilities, not posting the binaries
themselves, which is actually rarely done since websites
work much better for that purpose.

So, a cross posting to povray.news-submissions and this group
would be best, IMHO.

HB

"ABX" <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote in message
> On Mon, 12 May 2003 08:09:30 -0600, "s. cinar" <no### [at] waycom> wrote:
> > Here's an old project that emerged from the dustbin. It's a 3D equation
> > grapher, for those who are interested.
> >
> > http://members.shaw.ca/safak/
> >
> > S. Cinar
>
> What about including most amazing screenshots on the page ? I couldn't
find any
> except logo which does not shows its GUI.
>
> BTW: very strange place to post announcement. It is a binary group for
posting
> binary files. There is special group for announcements:
povray.news-submissions.