POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Platform Independent Render Farm Manager? : Windows Independent Render Farm Manager? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:41:10 EDT (-0400)
  Windows Independent Render Farm Manager?
From: Theo Gottwald *
Date: 11 May 2003 02:10:55
Message: <3ebde96f$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I hope you don't want "tile" or "split" those goodlooking "Mech-Sims".

but even
one part ofthe picture depends on another.

So wheter tiling nor distribution worked when I tried it.

If you want to tile other animations, then SMPOV can be used under Win32.
So you could theoretically make yourself "Renderagen-scripts" under Linus
and you could have
Linux-Clients as well.

I would support you with informations etc. but it doesn't sound easy to me.

--Theo
Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering on all CPU's you have.
With SMPOV und
POV-Ray 3.5. & NEW: Mega-POV 1.0 * Download free at:
http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm