POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : German developers group available : Re: German developers group available Server Time
25 Apr 2024 13:31:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: German developers group available
From: Fred Rathke
Date: 26 Mar 2002 08:58:58
Message: <3ca07ea2@news.povray.org>
Hi Ron, hi all,

There is a little project on my mind:
I would like to write a program that is able to convert any datas to
something perceptible. Sounds/light/objects to symbols, curves,
frequenzes of light, or sounds. Any combination shall be set in a
config file or with a GUI, or HTML-form later.

I would appreciate it a lot if some of you guys would like to take
part of my brainstorming, specially if you could speak German with me,
sorry. If they understand natural science a bit (it is my hobby only)
it would be much easier for all of us. We philosophy first, I hope you
dont mind.

If there are other project or applications which tried it already I
would like to get some links about it, or even some words for my
google. Even theoretical work or articles about it could be of use.
For the first - thanks a lot to all of you.

--
Sincerely yours

Fred Rathke
ComRat - Communication Rational