POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : command line : command line Server Time
25 Apr 2024 16:44:41 EDT (-0400)
  command line
From: majucatur
Date: 5 Mar 2002 00:34:46
Message: <3c8458f6@news.povray.org>
Hi

I have a little problem, well, I can't include the standard libraries in my
C project, I'm using the compiler TCC of Borland, now Free :) but without
documentation :( I can't compile a program properly. I was reading that I

how to do this. This should be very easy for some people here, because
POV-Ray requires to be compiled in this way. If someone could explain me the
way to compile a module-project correctly, and how to link the .obj files
when I finish.

I know that I need to write a .c module with functions, and a .h file with
its data types and global definitions. I need also a main file which
contains the function main() I suppose that I need compile the modules
first, and then the main file which uses the other modules. But when I use
libraries like math, it can't be compiled and tcc finish with a error
message explaining this.

Can somebody help me with this problem?

Thanks a lot.