POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : AL walking, stopping and turning : Re: AL walking, stopping and turning Server Time
24 Apr 2024 19:39:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AL walking, stopping and turning
From: Rune
Date: 30 Dec 2001 10:47:06
Message: <3c2f36fa@news.povray.org>
"Rick [Kitty5]" wrote:
> hmmm, the stopping and starting again are far to slow..

Yes. :(

> could you make your walk routines always assume
> a stationay character?

Yes! Why didn't I think of that!

#ifndef (Walking_Or_Standing) // What the system assumes
   #declare Walking_Or_Standing = "Standing";
#end

That should be the end of *that* problem! ;)

Joke aside, it's unfortunately not that simple, but I'm looking into it.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Nov 5)