POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Walking Along a Path WIP1 : Re: Walking Along a Path WIP1 Server Time
24 Apr 2024 20:54:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Walking Along a Path WIP1
From: Rune
Date: 20 Oct 2001 06:26:35
Message: <3bd1515b@news.povray.org>
"Redbeard (MDJohnson)" wrote:
> I've always thought your work is simply amazing, Rune.

Wow, thanks. :)

> Part of the reason I'm working on my gel simulation, in fact.

I get inspired by the works of lots of people around here, and I'd be happy
if anything I've made has inspired you!

> I can't wait to see the finished product.

I've never yet made an animation that is a finished product. Might take a
while yet before that happens...

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated June 26)