POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Isosurface and function pattern in v3.5 : Re: Isosurface and function pattern in v3.5 Server Time
25 Apr 2024 09:38:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface and function pattern in v3.5
From: Tony[B]
Date: 6 Sep 2001 10:06:36
Message: <3b9782ec@news.povray.org>
(Speaking in what little Nippongo he knows.)

Domo arigato gozaimasu!

You have, without a doubt, contributed one of the most important things that
currently make up POV-Ray. I have become utterly dependant on them for
expressing myself with POV. I would be crippled without them. Thank you so
much! It's wonderful to see you on the newsgroups. :)