POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What happened to off-topic? : What happened IN off-topic...? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:25:51 EDT (-0400)
  What happened IN off-topic...?
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 3 Jan 2001 02:28:54
Message: <3a52d4b6$1@news.povray.org>
...TO get it shut down?

Pardon me asking, but I've been taking off a lot of computer time to listen
and work on music, etc etc, and so far it's paid off :-)

I also got a job, which (the first few days) were long and hard and left me
worn out, so I couldn't get much computer time in.  So, that added to my
week long disappearance.

So, an explanation would be appreciated.  Chris C's comment about "constant
abuse" seems to fit well considering what was happening the last time I took
a peak...

The biggest problem with p.o.t being gone is that you can no longer post
"followups to p.o.t".  Everything would build up here or on another of the
POV/Moray groups...

-Ian