POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The official POV-Ray logo : Re: The official POV-Ray logo Server Time
19 Apr 2024 13:57:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The official POV-Ray logo
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 11 Dec 2000 23:56:59
Message: <3a35b01b$1@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] inamecom> wrote...
> "Ken" wrote:
> > Congratulations to Chris Colefax for a well thought out and
> > representative design.
>
> And thanks to everybody who participated in the contest, everybody who
> helped me in the process of arranging it, and everybody who supported it!
:)

As a POV-Team member, I would also like to thank everyone who participated
in the contest, especially those who submitted such great logo designs, but
also those who participated in logo discussions and those who voted.  I (and
I'm sure the other Team members also) appreciate the interest that is shown
and the desire to continually improve POV-Ray.  And thank you, Rune, for
organizing and hosting the contest.  Thanks to everyone for the work that
has gone into this.

Sincerely,
Nathan Kopp
POV-Team programmer