POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Logo Contest: Vote Now ! : Re: Logo Contest: Vote Now ! Server Time
19 Apr 2024 13:46:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Logo Contest: Vote Now !
From: Bob H
Date: 5 Nov 2000 07:51:04
Message: <3a0557b8@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] inamecom> wrote in message
> I have received some votes with no e-mail addresses filled in.

Glad I saw this, I was there a short time ago and I know I didn't put a email
address in.
I might as well take this opportunity to speak up about the logo vote.  I
couldn't decide 100% on one but I still have a choice above the rest.  Just
doesn't seem enough to vote on, and I know I haven't helped the matter by not
trying one myself.  Also that I keep seeing how the ones which have been made
might be improved upon but not in words I could describe I believe.  Except for
the icon-looking one, or dice-like cube... The left aligned text lines part
isn't indented in usual pov script fashion and the box drawing part seems to
duplicate the effect the logo as a whole already has.
Sorry, neither here nor there now so I guess I should just go back and get my
vote done right this time.

Bob