POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rotating the pigment too (51 KB) : Re: Rotating the pigment too (51 KB) Server Time
24 Apr 2024 13:46:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rotating the pigment too (51 KB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 14 Apr 2001 15:33:30
Message: <3AD8A447.298815CB@hotmail.com>
Tek wrote:

> Until now I've resisted the urge to use megapov. But this image has
> converted me :)

Hehe. This sounds a lot like me. I managed to
resist the temptation to start using MegaPOV
from March to October last year :)

> It's gorgeous. Can you animate it?

Thank you !

Yes it can be animated; e.g. by slowly shifting
the origin of the rotation functions or the
first surface-displacement function. And maybe
it would be cool if the colors were cycled in
a "pulsing" way from the inside and out at the
same time.

But now I'm dreaming... I don't have a PC to
do such stuff here at the moment :(

--
Best regards,

Tor Olav