POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.dos : for that one other person... : Re: for that one other person... Server Time
18 Apr 2024 23:29:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: for that one other person...
From: Ken Matassa
Date: 6 Apr 2001 00:07:09
Message: <3ACD439E.3C7D@pacbell.net>
Dearmad wrote:

> I've updated Tweener to include focal blur
> controls and a startup option so that up to 3500
> objects can be animated at once (by adjusting your
> maximum keyframes).
>
> Tweener is, as ever, found below, and works with
> Moray v2.02/v2.5b (the DOS versions) and Polyray.
> --
> Yeah, but ask yourself... why are you really
> interested?
> http://www.teleport.com/~dearmad

Well, I for one am glad someone else still uses DOS. I still us the dos
versions of POVRAY and Moray simply because I don't want to have to put
up with Megacrashes junkware. I am in the process of migrating to Linux,
and now have a Linux box, but still have a ways to go before I am ready
to complete the transision. So, until then I will continue to use DOS
and DOS programs, and in fact intend to keep my old DOS 486 around for
some time to come.

Ken Matassa