POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Other Bonds (52KB) : Other Bonds (52KB) Server Time
24 Apr 2024 04:24:07 EDT (-0400)
  Other Bonds (52KB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 17 Feb 2001 17:21:32
Message: <3A8EF8E9.FB1DBEC7@hotmail.com>
Thank you Steve, Setep and Christoph for encouraging me
to do more of these.

This time I followed Christoph's advice to use change
texture and use radiosity.

But since I'm not familiar with radiosity settings,
I borrowed some code from a POV-file that Gilles Tran
posted to povray.text.scene-files back in August:

This is my first radiosity image. And my P100 used about
70 minutes to render it.

I have seen nice radiosity images posted by Gilles, Xplo
and Kari, but I'm not able to tell how they differ.

Can anyone please try to explain me what I should look
for when comparing those images ?

--
Best regards,

Tor Olav