POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Certainly NOT an iso-image (62KB) : Re: Certainly NOT an iso-image (62KB) Server Time
23 Apr 2024 12:15:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Certainly NOT an iso-image (62KB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 17 Dec 2000 20:03:45
Message: <3A3D619F.5962EB34@online.no>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

> "Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] onlineno> wrote :
> >
> > Btw.: Wouldn't it be a good idea to have POV
> > changing from pps to spp (seconds per pixel)
> > when the rendering drops below 1 pps ?
>
>     Seriously.
>
>     I don't know how many times I have sat around timing the refresh of
> lines so that I could calculate seconds per pixel and from that estimate the
> remaining time needed for a render (and decide if I wanted to continue).

Me too. I would like to have a option in POV to
have it do this estimation for me.

>     ps. What was that logo before the rotation? Looks like a 'B' and an
> arrow, but what was it for?

It's actually an "m" with an arrow sticking up from
its middle. Their name is Munck Cranes (and their main
product is overhead cranes).

You can see a small version of the logo here:
http://www.munckcranes.com/

Best regards,

Tor Olav
--