POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Translate : Re: Translate Server Time
28 Mar 2024 15:02:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Translate
From: Ken
Date: 6 Dec 2000 21:57:33
Message: <3A2EFD69.144B586E@pacbell.net>
Jason Scott wrote:

> I am making a lamp but whan I goto reanslate it, its not translateing the
> glow and I cant figure out why.  So heres the code. So if you can help me it
> would be a great help.

You need to add a translate statement to the glow statement. Glows
do not translate to the position of the light_source and must be
manualy positioned to match.

P.S. This should have been posted in the unofficial patches group
since this is a feature not supported in the official version of
POV-Ray.