POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Iso Columns (90KB) : Re: Iso Columns (90KB) Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:57:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Iso Columns (90KB)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 25 Oct 2000 04:11:01
Message: <39f69595@news.povray.org>
Tor Olav Kristensen <tto### [at] onlineno> wrote in message

> After some more experimenting with iso-surfacess and
> patterns in MegaPOV, I got this image.
>
> There are 3 different built-in patterns at work here.
>
> Can anyone tell which?

Hmmm, Gradient y for the colour, wrinkles for the 'normal', maybe
bozo for the shape?

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * System.dat not found.         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Reformat hard drive Y)es O)k  *
* If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0               *