POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Surface of antiblobs (52KB) : Re: Surface of antiblobs (52KB) Server Time
19 Apr 2024 15:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Surface of antiblobs (52KB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 28 Aug 2000 17:49:08
Message: <39AADD1C.1F7FDA43@online.no>
Andrea Ryan wrote:

> Antiblobs?  What are these?  Are they MeagPov only objects?

Antiblobs is just the name I use for some blobs created by
a macro I made in standard POV.

Each of these blobs contains one component with positive strength
and several others components with negative strengths.

The negative strength components are placed and adjusted by my
macro so that blobs that is close-enough neighbours, only touches
their neighbours in only one point.

To two blobs are deemed "close-enough" if the sum of their two
radii are greater than the distance between their centres.

Also see my answer to ddombrow in my thread "72 Antiblobs"
23. august:

Tor Olav
--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom