POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : New Tutorial : Re: New Tutorial Server Time
29 Mar 2024 02:12:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Tutorial
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 14 Aug 2000 04:14:53
Message: <3997AA9B.F135B08F@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
"C.J. - POV User" wrote:

> I just finished the first section of, Building the T.N.S. Hensly. This
> section covers modeling the general shape of the ship. Let me know what you
> think.

Looks quite detailed, how about using non-proportional font type ( <pre> would
work quite well) and indention, that would make the code more appealing.  I
would also consider making it modular, so you don't have to carry around the
greyed parts.

Looking forward to the texturing part :-)

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>