POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : sPatch & HammaPatch : Re: sPatch & HammaPatch Server Time
29 Mar 2024 05:38:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sPatch & HammaPatch
From: TigerHawk
Date: 17 Jul 2000 22:22:43
Message: <3973BEEE.622D9CD5@stic.net>
I found out what I was looking for and I thought I might share it with the
rest of you:

My problem was that I simply couldn't add points to an already created
spline - well, I finally figured out how to do it. It's actually quite
simple - put the mouse at or near one of the points in your spline, then
just hit 'A' and you'll get a new point on the spline!

That makes things oh so much easier and I just wanted to share that tidbit
(though you probably already knew that ;)

Tim Soderstrom
PsiTron / Tigerhawk