POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Tornado help : Re: Tornado help Server Time
20 Apr 2024 10:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tornado help
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 12 Jul 2000 00:48:35
Message: <396bf8a3@news.povray.org>
news:396BF4FA.B78EF1D8@pacbell.net...

| I cheated by using a bozo pattern with phase applied and kept the
| distance to the camera far enough away that you couldn't see any
| details.

Well, oddly enough, the media I tried to do it with kept looking like it was
fitted to a surface instead of being filled into the 3D shape.
I just happened to think, I used 'sphere_sweep' in MegaPov after that other
pov script I made, it does a good elephants trunk kind of funnel.  Not sure if
I also posted that there or not.  If you need to ask anything more just speak
up Greg.

Bob