POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : (Off topic) General modelling programs? : Re: (Off topic) General modelling programs? Server Time
29 Mar 2024 07:06:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (Off topic) General modelling programs?
From: TigerHawk
Date: 13 Jul 2000 11:56:57
Message: <396DE642.D1781201@stic.net>
Thanks, I'll check them our for sure. To answer your question, the problem with
Pov-Ray is that without the actual program, it's nothing more than a script-like
file sitting on my HD :) I was looking for something that was easily useable for
on-the-fly animations (ie game style, or better put demo style) without having to
code a bunch of stuff (though now our coder is thikning of making his own type of
modeller, so he's going to be doing a crap load of work anyway, heh :P ).

Thanks for the sites though, I'll be sure to check them out!

Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk