POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: Made in POV-Ray or not ? : Re: Made in POV-Ray or not ? Server Time
24 Apr 2024 17:14:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Made in POV-Ray or not ?
From: Rune
Date: 6 May 2000 16:59:00
Message: <39148794@news.povray.org>
"Bill DeWitt" wrote:
> "Rune" wrote:
> > In the thread "POVLOGO" there is a big
> > discussion about whether or not the
> > logo *must* be made with POV-Ray.
>
> I don't think -any- one said that Logos
> -must- be made with POV. I know that you
> thought that is what I was saying but I
> thought I cleared that up.

I tried to make a conclusion message, but people made a lot of replies and
they
didn't state clearly if it was objections or not.

Should I take note that you don't think the logo *must* be made with
POV-Ray?

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,